Who we are
Under the supervision of Dr. McClain, our friendly, hard working and highly qualified staff dedicates its decades of experience to providing your patients with the most accurate and detailed diagnosis in the industry. From technical expertise to customer service, our staff is second to none.
Steve A. McClain
MD, FCAP, FASCP, FAPI
- Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology.
- Academic appointments in Dermatology and Emergency Medicine at SUNY-Stony Brook Medical Center.
- Member of the American Society of Dermatopathology and the Association for Pathology Informatics.
- Medical degree from the University of Missouri.
- Was Director of the Division of Dermatopathology and Director of Pathology Informatics in the Department of Pathology at Montefiore Medical Center in New York.
Shelley L. Tepper
Assistant Medical Director
Joel R. Israel
- Associate in Applied Science, Medical Laboratory Technology and Histotechnology at the State University of New York and College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill.
- Baccalaureate Degree, Multidisciplinary Studies, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- 20+ years of clinical and laboratory experience, including Electron Microscopy and MOHS Cryo-Sectioning.
MA, HTL (ASCP), CPHQ
Executive Vice President – Business Development
- 40 years experience in the medical device industry – Public and private corporate management, operations, manufacturing and product development.
- Operated custom orthotic laboratories in NY, NJ, IL, CA, Canada, and England.
- Compliance Officer – FDA Class I and Class II medical devices and Medicare.
- Bachelor of Science / Business Administration – University of Redlands, Redlands, CA.